Online Broadcast: Dutch referendum on the EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
Today the consultative referendum on Ukraine - EU Association Agreement is taking place in the Netherlands
Polling stations for Ukraine-EU Association referendum opened in the Netherlands at 8:30 local time
Polling stations during the vote in the referendum will be open from 7:30 till 21:00. Dutch citizens who have reached the age of 18 years may cast their opinion in the referendum.
One should come to the polling station with the special invitation (stempas) and ID document. Staff of the polling station will give out a ballot paper and a red pencil.
The question in the referendum reads as follows: “Are you for or against the ratification of the Association Agreement between the European Union and Ukraine?”. One should put a red mark in front of “yes” or “no” column.
Spoilt ballot papers will be considered invalid. Only one person must be located in the voting booth while casting a vote. Only people with disabilities may receive assistance while voting. After the vote is cast, a ballot paper must be placed into a ballot box.
Results of the referendum will be recognized if at least 30% of the Dutch (around 3,8 million people) turn up to cast their opinions.
Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors 26 October, 20:56
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case