Rally for Savchenko's liberation was held in Helsinki
An action was attended by Ukrainians, Russians and Finns
On Sunday in Helsinki at the Havis Amanda monument a rally in support of Nadiya Savchenko was held. The event was attended by about thirty people.
"By 13.00 about thirty people with Ukrainian symbols and posters gathered near Havis Amanda fountain demanding release of Ukrainian pilot. The idea of the meeting came after the Russian court refused to give Savchenko the final word. In response she announced a hunger strike” – reported Yle Channel.
According to the organizers, the Finnish and EU authorities pay an insufficient attention to the Savchenko’s story.
In addition to Ukrainians in this action was also attended by Russian and Finnish people. At the same time almost all the slogans and posters were in English.
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists 21 October, 16:40
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars