Protest against Nadiya Savchenko's imprisonment was held in London
Among other participants families with small children were seen
Protest against Nadiya Savchenko's imprisonment was held near Russian embassy in West London, reported BBC Ukraine.
Activists of this London euromaidan were chanting in English "Freedom to Savchenko," "Crimea means Ukraine", as well as singing the famous song about Putin, said in a statement.
It is noted that among other participants families with small children were seen, as well as builders, who have come to the embassy building directly from the construction site.
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Klimkin: Russia tries to tear Europe appart 12 October, 17:33
EU is ready to discuss introducing new sanctions against Russia 13 October, 10:27
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
- SOCIETY14:03Belavia’s passenger plane forcibly landed in Zhuliany airport in Kyiv
- POLITICS13:13Lutsenko: Every third local prosecutor replaced across Ukraine
- RUSSIA12:28Klykh grew insane due to tortures in Russia, - human rights defender
- RUSSIA11:46Russia presents FIFA World Cup 2018 mascot
- RUSSIA11:01Justice Minister: ‘Kremlin will recognize Sentsov, Kolchenko’s Ukrainian citizenship’
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:17Donbas: ‘Grad’ missile launchers shell Troitske, Luhansk region
- SOCIETY09:30UN Security Council: Assad regime responsible for three chemical attacks
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars