President Poroshenko: Next Ukraine-EU summit to be held on May 19
Deep and comprehensive free trade area between Ukraine and EU is on the agenda of the summit
Next Ukraine-EU summit will take place on May 19, informed President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko during a briefing aired by “112 Ukraine” TV channel.
“I also hope for further cooperation with the EU. In particular, what concerns regular summits between Ukraine and EU. Such a summit is going to be held on May 19”, - Poroshenko stated.
It has been reported earlier that implementation of deep and comprehensive free trade area is on the agenda of the summit between Ukraine and the EU.
Tusk: EU Council startled by success of Ukraine’s economy 29 September, 11:45
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Poroshenko, Stoltenberg to meet in Brussels on October 20 18 October, 21:47
Poroshenko names main issues to be discussed at EU-Ukraine Summit 10 October, 14:20
- SOCIETY11:14Ukraine marks anniversary of 1944 release from the Nazis
- RUSSIA10:33Putin: Russia may resume gas supplies to Ukraine any moment
- POLITICS10:02UN starts discussion on complete ban of nuclear weapons
- POLITICS09:15Ukraine, France discuss placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:30Donbas: 54 attacks on Ukrainian positions over last 24 hours
- POLITICS07:50Klimkin: Normandy Four foreign ministers could meet in late November
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case