Poroshenko urge Netherland parliament senators contribute to completion of Association Agreement ratification between Ukraine and EU
Poroshenko also looks forward to introducing visa-free regime for Ukrainians
Ukraine’s President Petro Poroshenko held a meeting with Senate Chairman of the Dutch Parliament Ankie Broekers-Knol, who makes the first official visit to Ukraine in the history of bilateral relations. The press servce of the President Administration reports this.
According to the report, during the meeting Poroshenko urged the Dutch parliament to effective solutions for the completion of the ratification process of the Netherlands Association Agreement with the EU. He is confident that the results of the Dutch referendum in will not be an insurmountable circumstance in this way.
Poroshenko also said he hopes for quick completing the adoption of the European Union decision to introduce visa-free regime for Ukrainian citizens.
"Ukraine has fulfilled all agreed criteria," he recalled, adding that "the European side and I myself confirm it".
Earlier it was reported that the Dutch government wants to renegotiate some moments of the association agreement between Ukraine and the European Union, in particular with regard to cooperation in the defense sphere.
Tusk's visit to Ukraine kicks off today 28 September, 20:39
Poroshenko names main issues to be discussed at EU-Ukraine Summit 10 October, 14:20
Tusk: EU Council startled by success of Ukraine’s economy 29 September, 11:45
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case