Poroshenko to visit Brussels to discuss Ukraine-EU Association
Ukraine-EU Summit is also scheduled in autumn
Ukrainian President Poroshenko will visit Brussels to discuss Ukraine-EU Association Agreement ratification on October 20-21. Deputy Head of the Presidential Administration of Ukraine Konstantin Yeliseyev reported this during the briefing broadcasted by 112 Ukraine TV channel.
The EU Association has to ratified by Ukraine, all EU member states, the European Parliament and the European Council. As of February 2016 the Netherlands hold consultative referendum on Ukraine-EU association ratification. After the referendum, the Dutch government stated that the association agreement can enter into its legal force only if and when the results of the will expression of the Netherlanders are considered.
Later, the Netherlands raised the issue of a possible reconsideration of the text of the agreement in spite of the negative reaction by Brussels and Kyiv.
Several days ago the Dutch Prime Minister stated that the county is not likely to ratify the Ukraine-EU association agreement.
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
Steinmeier: EU might fall 24 October, 10:58
Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko 23 October, 21:13
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
- SOCIETY11:58Lutkovska calls on Russia’s Ombudsman to rethink transfer of Sentsov, Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:43Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:16Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain