Poroshenko to discuss Brexit influence on relations of EU and Ukraine
Today he will meet with leaders of the euro institutions in Brussels
President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko in Brussels today will meet with the leaders of the euro institutions, and discuss with them the influence of Brexit on the EU-Ukraine relations, said the press service of the head of state.
"Mini-Summit" Ukraine-EU will be devoted to discussing the results of a referendum in the UK. Also on the agenda are the ways to further support reform in Ukraine, the maximum use of the potential of free trade area, as well as the introduction of a visa-free regime.
The meeting will be held with participation of the President of the European Council Donald Tusk, European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker and European Parliament President Martin Schulz, is also expected the Vice-President of European Commission and a representative of the Union for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy Federica Mogherini.
Tusk's visit to Ukraine kicks off today 28 September, 20:39
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Tusk: EU Council startled by success of Ukraine’s economy 29 September, 11:45
Poroshenko names main issues to be discussed at EU-Ukraine Summit 10 October, 14:20
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars