Poroshenko on Volyn tragedy: Ukraine is ready for a frank and constructive dialogue
Poroshenko met with the president of Poland Duda
Ukraine is ready for an open and constructive dialogue regarding the tragic pages of common history with Poland. This was stated at the briefing with the President of Poland Andrzej Dudaby Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko.
"The Ukrainian side is ready for a frank and constructive dialogue on the tragic pages of our common history, and I am sure that this understanding in the near future we will find", - said Poroshenko.
Recall, July 22 it was reported that Polish Sejm acknowledged the Volyn tragedy as genocide of the Polish people and announced on July 11 the National Day of Remembrance for the victims of genocide. President of Ukraine expressed regret in connection with the adoption of this decision.
Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo 26 October, 17:57
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors 26 October, 20:56
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:42Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- UA & EU16:31Poroshenko, Junker to discuss EU-Ukraine AA ratification by the Netherlands
- UA & EU15:46Netherlands may delay consultations on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:30Ukrainian Defense Ministry reveals details of Makiivka night attack
- FINANCE14:13French company to store gas in Ukraine’s underground storages
- SPORT13:32Boxing: Usyk’s next fight set out for December 17
- POLITICS12:48Stoltenberg: NATO seeks no confrontation with Russia
- POLITICS12:01UN condemns attacks on schools in Haas village, Syria
- SOCIETY11:14Ukraine marks anniversary of 1944 release from the Nazis
- RUSSIA10:33Putin: Russia may resume gas supplies to Ukraine any moment
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case