Netherlands will extend sanctions against Russia till implementation of Minsk Agreements
Earlier President Poroshenko stated that Minsk agreements should be implemented by the end of the year
Netherlands assured that Dutch goverment will extend sanctions against Russia till the implementation of the Minsk Agreements - said the President Petro Poroshenko at the briefing after his meeting with the Prime Minister of the Netherlands Mark Rutte.
President and Prime Minister discussed the Association Agreement of Ukraine and the EU. The Electoral Commission of Netherlands scheduled a referendum on the Association Agreement of Ukraine and the EU on Wednesday, April 6, 2016.
“A referendum on the association of Ukraine and the EU in the Netherlands will not stop the European integration of the country" - said Prime Minister Mark Rutte.
Also Petro Poroshenko expressed his gratitude to the Netherlands for the investigation of MH17 crash in Donbas at the press conference in Gravenhage. "The Dutch investigation shown how both our nations have suffered from this tragedy, it was the first such investigation of a terrorists attack in history" - said Poroshenko.
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Tusk: EU Council startled by success of Ukraine’s economy 29 September, 11:45
Poroshenko names main issues to be discussed at EU-Ukraine Summit 10 October, 14:20
Tusk's visit to Ukraine kicks off today 28 September, 20:39
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:43Trilateral Contact Group meeting kicks off in Minsk
- SOCIETY15:05Novel “Airport” nominated for Shevchenko Award in Ukraine
- FINANCE14:58Groysman: Cabinet to raise minimal salary in Ukraine to USD 125
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:14‘DPR’ capture Ukrainian citizen, charge her with preparing to kidnap their comrade
- UA & EU13:30MP: Netherlands should take responsibility for decision on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- FINANCE12:17IMF mission delays visit to Ukraine
- POLITICS11:29Savchenko: ‘I came to support Ukrainians – even if I don’t leave Russia alive’
- POLITICS10:44Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII
- POLITICS10:00Savchenko reaches Russian court as hearing in Karpyuk, Klykh cases goes on
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:21OSCE SMM in Donbas reports limited access to disengagement areas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas