Poroshenko hopes EP will soon complete formal procedures regarding visa-free regime
"It was noted and confirmed that Ukraine has fulfilled all its obligations regarding visa-free regime", - said the president
President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko expressed the hope that before the summer holidays in the European Parliament formal procedures regarding the visa-free regime for Ukraine will be completed. He said this to journalists in Brussels.
"I would like to thank the members of the Committee of Foreign Affairs of the European Parliament and the rapporteur, and others for a very professional job, which was made for consideration, and we expect that the formal procedure of the committees will be completed before the summer holidays in parliament.
Also, I do not see yet any complications, there are objective difficulties that have emerged in connection with the Brexit, but these are only a postponement for days, or perhaps for weeks. It was noted and confirmed that Ukraine has fulfilled all its obligations under the action plan for visa-free regime. This was once again confirmed today, "- said the head of state.
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Tusk: EU Council startled by success of Ukraine’s economy 29 September, 11:45
Poroshenko names main issues to be discussed at EU-Ukraine Summit 10 October, 14:20
Tusk's visit to Ukraine kicks off today 28 September, 20:39
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:37Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas
- SOCIETY15:47112 Ukraine TV Channel mined
- POLITICS14:47Ukraine summons Syrian diplomat to protest against recognition of Crimea’s occupation
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:01No fatalities among Ukrainian servicemen in Donbas over last 24 hours
- SPORT12:30Klitschko: I hope to get my champion titles back this year
- FINANCE11:41Ukrzaliznytsia company evades taxes at sum of USD 50 million
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Steinmeier: EU might fall
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:15Bezsmertny: Real ‘disengagement line’ and one defined in Minsk agreements are different
- POLITICS09:28Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:46Donbas: Mines hit Ukrainian positions in Luhansk region
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars