Polish FM Waszczykowski met with Poroshenko
Petro Poroshenko stressed the importance of developing cooperation in economic and defense spheres between the two countries
During the meeting of the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Poland Witold Waszczykowski met Ukrainian President Poroshenko during his 2-day working visit to Ukraine.
During the meeting the President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko stressed the importance of developing cooperation in economic and defense spheres between the two countries. This was reported by the press service of the President of Ukraine.
"We need to develop economic relations between the two countries, particularly in energy sector. The continuing cooperation in the defense sector is also very important, including in the line of Ukrainian-Polish-Lithuanian brigade," - reads the statement.
At the meeting, the President of Ukraine thanked Poland for its active role in the consolidation of the EU position in support of the territorial integrity and sovereignty of Ukraine.
Witold Waszczykowski in his turn said that they had already started a difficult historical dialogue with Ukraine.
“We have managed to reach truth with many nations that caused us harm, so I am convinced that in this case too we will be able to reconcile,” - Foreign Minister Witold Waszczykowski said.
As it was reported earlier, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Poland Witold Waszczykowski is visiting Ukraine on a working visit.
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Normandy four meeting finished, Poroshenko leaves 20 October, 00:58
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars