Polish channel broadcasts controversial French documentary about Euromaidan
It was broadcast on the anniversary of the Revolution of Dignity
Polish TVN24 21 channel showed the documentary “The Masks of the Revolution” by French director Paul Moreira, which portrays the events of Kyiv’s Euromaidan as a mutiny of right-wing nationalists, i.e. in the spirit of Russian propaganda. This was reported by the Polish radio.
The film also hints at the leading role of the USA and the lawfulness of the Russian annexation of Crimea.
Before the film was shown, presenter Ewa Ewart reminded the viewers about the second anniversary of the tragic events on Kyiv’s Maidan and noted that the film is “controversial.”
“The Masks of the Revolution” was first aired by the French Canal+ in early February.
Back then, the Ukrainian Embassy in France sent a letter to Head of the Supervisory Board of Canal+ Group Vincent Bolloré demanding that the documentary be taken off the air.
Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland 23 October, 10:33
Football: We’re able to surprise Ukraine, - Kosovo coach 5 October, 14:53
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo 26 October, 17:57
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case