Petro Poroshenko's top quotes during press statement in Brussels
“I insist that Ukraine fulfill every single item of Minsk agreement", - Poroshenko
Top quotes of the President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko during press statement in Brussels after holding a meeting with the President of the EUropean Council Donald Tusk and the President of European Commission Jean-Claude Juncker. The press statement was aired by "112 Ukraine" TV channel.
“I want to declare that there will be no early parliamentary election in Ukraine. The political coalition will be preserved and will be reform-oriented and EU-oriented”.
“I insist that Ukraine fulfill every single item of Minsk agreement. We do our best to keep security, to be open in cooperation with the Special Monitoring Mission of the OSCE”.
“We are ready to implement political items [of the Minsk agreement] including the legislation about the election, constitutional changes, solve humanitarian issues, but, unfortunately, we don’t see anything like that from Russian side”.
“I, as Ukrainian president, the Ukrainian government, the Ukrainian parliament and the people of Ukraine, are all glad to hear from the European Commission, from [its president] Jean-Claude Juncker, who will submit proposals for a visa-free regime for Ukraine”.
Watch the video:
What to expect from Normandy Quartet meeting? 19 October, 17:59
Poroshenko brought the Security Council decision into force 29 September, 19:04
Poroshenko is meeting Stoltenberg in New York 21 September, 22:20
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
- POLITICS17:29Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks
- SOCIETY16:40Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars