Pavlo Klimkin opened cycling flashmob in Amsterdam in support of Ukraine
Minister opened a bike ride on the bike of Ukrainian brand
There is a cycling flashmob in support of the Agreement on the EU-Ukraine Association started today in Amsterdam before the referendum in the Netherlands, which will be held on April 6, reported "Ukrinform".
As noted, flashmob is attended by the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine Pavlo Klimkin, who is now in the Netherlands with a visit. Klimkin opened a bike ride on the bike of Ukrainian brand, which produces original models of bicycles made of wood.
"I hope that today, thousands of people would just participate in this event with us aiming to urge the Dutch came and voted "yes" during the referendum for the Association Agreement and modern Ukraine", - Minister of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine said.
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
- UA & EU13:30MP: Netherlands should take responsibility for decision on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- FINANCE12:17IMF mission delays visit to Ukraine
- POLITICS11:29Savchenko: ‘I came to support Ukrainians – even if I don’t leave Russia alive’
- POLITICS10:44Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII
- POLITICS10:00Savchenko reaches Russian court as hearing in Karpyuk, Klykh cases goes on
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:21OSCE SMM in Donbas reports limited access to disengagement areas
- UA & EU08:39Klimkin visits Netherlands to promote EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 07:53Donbas: 122 mm shells hit Bohuslavske, Luhansk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas