PACE President: Russia must stop supporting militants
Pedro Agramunt urged Russia to help Ukraine restore its border
The new President of PACE, elected on January 25, Pedro Agramunt, insists the Russian Federation must stop supporting militants in eastern Ukraine and help Kyiv to restore control of its border.
“The situation in Ukraine continues to raise concern. Constant breach of human rights is registered on territories held by separatists,” – added Pedro Agramunt.
PACE President pointed out Russia “continues to support separatists”, making the situation worse.
“Russia must do everything possible to help Ukraine regain these territories,” – he emphasized.
“It is necessary to free Nadiya Savchenko,” – added the politician.
Agramunt noted, that Ukrainian citizens rightfully overthrew “the corrupt regime of Viktor Yanukovych”.
Information policy minister: Russia should stay away from PACE 12 October, 15:11
PACE adopts two resolutions on Ukraine 13 October, 08:35
Poroshenko: It’s not time to reinstate Russia’s rights in PACE 13 October, 19:01
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain