OSCE Foreign Ministers to discuss situation in Ukraine on September 1
Foreign Minister of Ukraine Pavlo Klimkin to take part in this meeting
Minister of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine Pavlo Klimkin will take part in an informal meeting of foreign ministers of the OSCE member countries to be held in Potsdam, Germany on September 1. The press service of the Ukrainian Foreign Ministry reports this.
"According to the agenda of the meeting, the participants will discuss the issues of European security and the OSCE role in it", reads the message.
The report stated that the forum participants will pay considerable attention to the settlement of the situation around Ukraine in the context of the ongoing Russian aggression against the country.
Earlier it was reported that German Foreign Minister Frank-Walter Steinmeier intends to convene an informal meeting of the OSCE Foreign Ministers. The press service of the Ukrainian Foreign Ministry reported that Pavlo Klimkin will call on increasing pressure on Russia to release political prisoners at the meeting of OSCE Foreign Ministers.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars