Online platform MyUkraineIs presents video to promote Ukraine in the Netherlands
The project aims to provide original and positive content about the country abroad, - Foreign Ministry
“The video with Dutch subtitles and the Dutch version of the website (http://www.myukraineis.org/nl/) are extremely important now, in the view of the forthcoming referendum in the Netherlands, where people would vote to support the ratification of EU-Ukraine Association Agreement. However, there’s much more to our work than just promoting Ukraine on the eve of the referendum. The Foreign Ministry remains open to cooperation with those who supports the mission of Ukraine’s public diplomacy; we aim for more great content for as many people worldwide as possible”, said Ambassador-at-Large of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine Dmytro Kuleba.
The video below was taken from YouTube channel of Ukraine’s Foreign Ministry (UkraineMFA).
Watch the video:
MyUkraineIs.org is a platform created and developed in cooperation of Ukraine’s Foreign Ministry and Production Hub StratComUA so as to promote the country across the globe. The key feature of the website is user-generated content; no government funds were used to develop the initiative.
As 112 International reported, the Dutch Election Council assigned the referendum on the EU-Ukraine Association Agreement on April 6, 2016. As is known, during the referendum, the Dutch citizens are expected to support or refute the ratification of the EU-Ukraine Association Agreement by the government.
Donbas: Avdiivka under mortar fire 13 October, 23:58
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:37Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas
- SOCIETY15:47112 Ukraine TV Channel wired to explode
- POLITICS14:47Ukraine summons Syrian diplomat to protest against recognition of Crimea’s occupation
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:01No fatalities among Ukrainian servicemen in Donbas over last 24 hours
- SPORT12:30Klitschko: I hope to get my champion titles back this year
- FINANCE11:41Ukrzaliznytsia company evades taxes at sum of USD 50 million
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Steinmeier: EU might fall
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:15Bezsmertny: Real ‘disengagement line’ and one defined in Minsk agreements are different
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee