Number of Dutch willing to vote in favor of Ukraine's association has reduced
I & O Research Company conducted a survey in the Netherlands
According to a survey conducted by I & O Research Company, in the Netherlands the number of people willing to vote in favor of association with Ukraine has decreased, reported Dutch edition NOS.
It is noted that during the survey 2,5 thousand Dutch citizens were interviewed. The survey was conducted in two ways: with the option "I do not know," and without it. In the first case (with the option) "yes" to Ukraine’s Association decided to say 33% respondents in March, in February - 32%, January - 31%. At the same time the number of those who are against the association in March was amounted to 44%. In February and January the percentage of such respondents was only 38%.
Earlier the Counselor to Head of Security Service of Ukraine reported that Russia aims to discredit Ukraine before referendum in the Netherlands
The number of those who answered "I do not know" has decreased to 23% in March, compared to 30% in February. In the second case, without the option "I do not know" the number of votes in favor of the association in March was 43% against 45% in February. 57% of people are against the association whereas in February the percentage of such respondents was only 55%.
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case