National Guard to receive observer status in Association of European and Mediterranean gendarmeries and police
Formal recognition will be signed during the summit of directors general and commanders in Bucharest
Members of the Association of the gendarmerie and police forces in Europe and the Mediterranean (FIEP) agreed to see the National Guard of Ukraine in FIEP as an observer, said the head of department of European programs of the General Inspectorate of the Romanian Gendarmerie (project leader) Raul Vasilache during a working meeting with the command of the National Guard of Ukraine.
According to the agency, the formal recognition of Ukraine's National Guard as an observer, will be signed during the summit of directors general and commanders, which will be held in Bucharest from 11 to 14 October 2016.
According to the charter of FIEP, observer status is a transitional status that is provided for at least one year and allows the National Guard together with FIEP Association to develop mutual relations before a second step - to acknowledge the National Guard a full member of FIEP.
Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes 25 October, 15:15
Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt 25 October, 13:44
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:43Trilateral Contact Group meeting kicks off in Minsk
- SOCIETY15:05Novel “Airport” nominated for Shevchenko Award in Ukraine
- FINANCE14:58Groysman: Cabinet to raise minimal salary in Ukraine to USD 125
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:14‘DPR’ capture Ukrainian citizen, charge her with preparing to kidnap their comrade
- UA & EU13:30MP: Netherlands should take responsibility for decision on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- FINANCE12:17IMF mission delays visit to Ukraine
- POLITICS11:29Savchenko: ‘I came to support Ukrainians – even if I don’t leave Russia alive’
- POLITICS10:44Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII
- POLITICS10:00Savchenko reaches Russian court as hearing in Karpyuk, Klykh cases goes on
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:21OSCE SMM in Donbas reports limited access to disengagement areas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas