Mogherini: We need to reconsider principles of EU activities
According to her, there is "no time for uncertainty" at the moment
High Representative of the European Union for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy Federica Mogherini urged to reconsider EU's activities. This is stated in a message posted on the website of the European Foreign Policy service.
Before the EU summit, which will be held on June 28-29, Mogerini sent to Member States of the Union of the prepared text of a global EU strategy on issues of foreign and security policy.
"The purpose, even the existence of our union is being questioned. However, our citizens and the world need the strong European Union, more than ever before. In difficult times, a strong union is the one that thinks strategically, shares vision and act together. This was especially confirmed after the British referendum. In fact, we have to rethink how our union works, and we know what to do ", - said Mogherini.
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
- POLITICS10:13Savchenko reaches Russian court as hearing in Karpyuk, Klykh cases goes on
- POLITICS10:02Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:21OSCE SMM in Donbas reports limited access to disengagement areas
- UA & EU08:39Klimkin visits Netherlands to promote EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 07:53Donbas: 122 mm shells hit Bohuslavske, Luhansk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas