Mogherini, Hahn support judicial reform in Ukraine
Parliament approved respective bill on June 2
Federica Mogherini, the EU’s high representative for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy and Johannes Hahn, the EU Commissioner for Neighborhood Policy and Enlargement support the most recent approval of the judicial reform in Ukraine.
"The fact that Ukrainian Parliament has adopted the judicial reform is an important step towards strengthening the judicial system, improving its efficiency and maintaining its independence and impartiality, as well as fighting corruption", reads their joint statement.
The EU hopes that today's event will create an impetus for the adoption of the final reading of constitutional amendments concerning decentralization and other important reforms.
EU is ready to discuss introducing new sanctions against Russia 13 October, 10:27
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
- POLITICS15:58Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine
- UKRAINE TOP 15:18Searches at Kseniya Babych: 112 Ukraine TV channel statement
- POLITICS14:44Lutsenko: 20 searches at a time conducted by Ukrainian law enforcers
- UKRAINE TOP 13:54Searches at Kseniya Babych: it is dangerous for Ukrainian journalists to stay in Moscow, - Feygin
- RUSSIA13:22Russia refuses to hand Sentsov over to Ukraine
- POLITICS12:32Searches at Kseniya Babych: No media freedom in Russia for long time already, - Gerashchenko
- UKRAINE TOP 11:51Searches in Moscow flat of Ukrainian journalist Kseniya Babych
- POLITICS11:15Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russian law enforcers search apartment of 112 Ukraine TV channel's reporter in Moscow
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Poltorak: Minsk agreements put Debaltseve as Ukrainian territory
- POLITICS10:12Cabinet allocates USD 4.8 mln for development of military technologies
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels