Merkel hopes to discuss situation in Ukraine and Syria during G20 summit
However, she did not specify with whom she plans to negotiate about Ukraine
German Chancellor Angela Merkel said she hopes to discuss the issues of Syria, Ukraine " and the refugee problem in the course of bilateral talks during the summit of "Big Twenty" in China next week. This she stated in a video message on Saturday, writes "Voice of America".
The German Chancellor said that she hopes for a dialogue "on how to move forward in Ukraine." However, she did not specify with whom she plans to negotiate about Ukraine.
Earlier it was reported that at the G20 summit in China will not take place a tripartite meeting of Putin, Merkel and Hollande.
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:05Two wounded, no dead in Donbas over past day, - Lysenko
- SPORT13:14Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship
- POLITICS12:34Ukraine’s Interpol to conduct internal review of Yanukovych allies’ charges
- UKRAINE CRISIS 11:2333 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars