Meeting of heads of parliaments of the European countries kicked off in Poland
Andriy Parubiy takes part in it within his working visit to Poland
In the Senate of the Republic of Poland has begun a meeting of heads of parliaments of the countries of Central and Eastern-Southern Europe with the participation of the head of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine Andriy Parubiy. This was reported by the Ukrainian Embassy in Poland on their Facebook page.
"The main purpose of the meeting is strengthening of the EU and the solidarity of the EU in general in frames of the deepening of inter-parliamentary cooperation", - the message states.
Earlier it was reported that the head of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine Andriy Paruby was to make a visit to Poland's capital to participate in the conference of Heads of Parliaments of the Central and South-Eastern European countries on August, 30 - 31. Parubiy is to speak in frameworkds of the discussion "Recovery of the EU and cooperation in Central and Eastern Europe". A vistit to the Museum of the Warsaw Uprising is also planned within the next two days.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars