Maroš Šefčovič to meet with Groysman and Parubiy on September 2
Agenda of talks is not disclosed
Vice-President of the European Commission on Energy Union Maroš Šefčovič is going to meet with the Ukrainian delegation on September 2. This was reported on the website of the European Commission.
Prime Minister Volodymyr Groysman, Head of the Parliament Andriy Parubiy, Energy Minister Ihor Nasalik and Minister of Regional Development Gennady Zubko will represent Ukraine on this meeting.
The agenda of the talks has not been disclosed yet.
- POLITICS11:29Savchenko: ‘I came to support Ukrainians – even if I don’t leave Russia alive’
- POLITICS10:44Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII
- POLITICS10:00Savchenko reaches Russian court as hearing in Karpyuk, Klykh cases goes on
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:21OSCE SMM in Donbas reports limited access to disengagement areas
- UA & EU08:39Klimkin visits Netherlands to promote EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 07:53Donbas: 122 mm shells hit Bohuslavske, Luhansk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas