Lyashko demands to disclose memorandum between Ukraine and IMF
He believes that memorandum has already been signed
Ukraine’s Radical Party demands to disclose the memorandum, which was signed with the International Monetary Fund and Ukrainian government, - stated the Head of the parliamentary radical faction Oleg Lyashko.
"A few days ago we heard that the government and the IMF have reached an agreement. I understand that under the memorandum there are signatures of the president, prime minister, head of the National Bank and Minister of Finance. I demand, and a million of Ukrainians need to know at what price we are selling our homeland, and for what. Therefore, we demand from Groysman, and from the President Poroshenko, to promulgate the text of the memorandum signed with the IMF ", - Lyashko said.
He believes that the memorandum provides the raising the retirement age, the sale of land and state enterprises at reduced prices.
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Normandy four meeting finished, Poroshenko leaves 20 October, 00:58
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Steinmeier: EU might fall
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:15Bezsmertny: Real ‘disengagement line’ and one defined in Minsk agreements are different
- POLITICS09:28Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:46Donbas: Mines hit Ukrainian positions in Luhansk region
- SPORT08:00Usyk gets WBO Fighter of the Year award
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars