Klimkin: Ukraine-EU Association Agreement will raise no additional issues
“It is a unique perception of Europe by Ukraine and Ukraine by Europe”, - Klimkin
Minister of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine Pavlo Klimkin believes that there will be no additional issues in the implementation of Ukraine-EU Association Agreement. The Minister stated this during the meeting with representatives of business associations, aired by “112 Ukraine”.
Klimkin added that this is important not only as a formality, for him “it is a unique perception of Europe by Ukraine and Ukraine by Europe”.
It has been reported earlier, that government of the Netherlands will decide on its position concerning Ukraine-EU Association Agreement not sooner than the end of June.
On April 12, the Netherlands announced results of the Association referendum: 61% of the Dutch voted against the Association, turnout amounted to 32,2% (out of necessary 30%).
It is expected that the European Commission will submit a proposal on visa liberalization for Ukraine within two weeks.
Earlier, Klimkin stated, that Ukraine may obtain visa liberalization with the European Union in summer-autumn of 2016.
Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas 27 October, 16:03
IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November 27 October, 15:17
Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer 27 October, 14:30
- POLITICS12:48Stoltenberg: NATO seeks no confrontation with Russia
- POLITICS12:01UN condemns attacks on schools in Haas village, Syria
- SOCIETY11:14Ukraine marks anniversary of 1944 release from the Nazis
- RUSSIA10:33Putin: Russia may resume gas supplies to Ukraine any moment
- POLITICS10:02UN starts discussion on complete ban of nuclear weapons
- POLITICS09:15Ukraine, France discuss placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:30Donbas: 54 attacks on Ukrainian positions over last 24 hours
- POLITICS07:50Klimkin: Normandy Four foreign ministers could meet in late November
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case