Klimkin to speak at promotional debate in Amsterdam supporting Ukraine
Netherlands' local politicians will oppose Ukraine's Foreign Minister
Minister of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine Pavlo Klimkin will speak at the promotional event on the Association Agreement between the European Union (EU) and Ukraine, which will be held today, 2 April, at the "De la Mar" theater in Amsterdam (Netherlands), - reported correspondent of "112 Ukraine" Channel.
The event has a quite big name - "Battle for Europe".
"Apart of Pavlo Klimkin, many local Dutch politicians are invited. Mostly they will oppose the Ukrainian minister, because they are invited as critics of the Association Agreement with Ukraine. In addition, there will be local politicians, scientists, so the organizers hope that the discussion will be very brisk and interesting ", - said the reporter.
It is noted that entrance to the promotional event costs 10 euros.
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
- SOCIETY10:33Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland
- SPORT09:49Ukraine’s athletes win five medals at World Cup in swimming
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars