Klimkin to participate in Brussels Forum on March 18-19, - Foreign Ministry
Ukraine-Russia-EU relations will be one of the main topics of talks in Brussels
The Ukrainian diplomat is to take part in discussions about relations between Kyiv, Moscow and Brussels, the Ministry’s spokeswoman Maryana Betsa said at a briefing broadcasted by 112 Ukraine TV channel.
As 112 International reported, Ukrainian, French and German leaders held trilateral negotiations in the Belgian capital on March 17. On March 16 and 17, President Petro Poroshenko is having a working visit in Brussels, where he met EU leaders – President of the European Commission Jean Claude Juncker and President of the European Council Donald Tusk, as well as President of the European Parliament Martin Schulz. Besides, Poroshenko met with Hungarian Premier Viktor Orban.
While in Brussels, the Ukrainian President promotes the visa-free regime for his country, as well as Savchenko’s list – a new wave of sanctions against Russian individuals involved in capture and illegal detention of Ukraine’s fighter pilot and MP Nadiya Savchenko.
According to Juncker, next month, the European Commission may receive the offer to provide the visa free regime for Ukraine.
EU is ready to discuss introducing new sanctions against Russia 13 October, 10:27
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case