Klimkin surprised and disappointed with PACE declaration on lifting sanctions against Russia
Russia continues to ignore international calls to stop its aggression against Ukraine, - Klimkin
Foreign Minister of Ukraine Pavlo Klimkin disappointed with PACE declaration on the need for movement toward Russia. This is stated in a statement on the Foreign Ministry on Facebook.
"I am extremely surprised and disappointed with today's Declaration of the PACE Bureau. Declaring commitment to democracy and dialogue, today this Assembly, the governing body put these values into question.", - Said Pavlo Klimkin.
Klimkin added that Russia "continues to ignore calls of the international community to stop the aggression against Ukraine." The Foreign Minister said that the appeal of the PACE Bureau to lift the sanctions and to resume dialogue with the Russian Federation, "undermines the credibility of the whole Assembly."
EU is ready to discuss introducing new sanctions against Russia 13 October, 10:27
Ukraine banned all Russian payment systems in Ukraine 18 October, 14:35
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:05Two wounded, no dead in Donbas over past day, - Lysenko
- SPORT13:14Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship
- POLITICS12:34Ukraine’s Interpol to conduct internal review of Yanukovych allies’ charges
- UKRAINE CRISIS 11:2333 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY10:33Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland
- SPORT09:49Ukraine’s athletes win five medals at World Cup in swimming
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars