Klimkin: EU works on mechanism of "additional confidence" in visa-free regime with Ukraine
Foreign Affairs Minister hopes visa-free regime with EU becomes reality to Ukraine in 2016
According to UNIAN, he said this during the briefing.
As Klimkin said, EU Parliament and EU Council committees are working on the process of visa-free regime approval and the moment of approval. First of all, Foreign Affairs Ministry has to submit a report on Ukraine, and it is in the process of preparing now.
Moreover, the EU countries are now working on the mechanism of "additional confidence in the visa-free regime with Ukraine in order to provide it in the case of migration risks".
Klimkin mentioned that Ukraine has worked with the most influential EU countries in order to implement this mechanism only if the migration risks will be proved.
"We have already provided this condition, and I hope that the rest decisions will be made in no time. I insist on approving visa-free regime with Ukraine this year", Klimkin said.
He also featured that all EU states members agree that each country that has met all the conditions will be considered by the results, and not by some political prejudices.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain