Klimkin: Eastern Partnership member states discuss visa-free regime with Ukraine
Seal ties between countries issue was also raised
The Ministers discussed the issue of visa-free regime for Ukraine and seal ties between the two countries in many spheres during the meeting the member countries of the Eastern Partnership. Ukraine’s Foreign Minister Pavlo Klimkin announced this during a briefing on the results of the meeting broadcasted by 112 Ukraine TV Channel.
"We talked about inter-human contacts, emphasized the importance of simplification and, most importantly, the liberalization of visa regime. It should provide the completely new opportunities for such contacts. We were talking about the contacts between young people, between students, between businesses, between the scientific community, among all, who is the basis of our cooperation, not politics, that is people to people contacts", the foreign Minister said.
"Of course we have made special emphasis on the need to seal the connection between us in many areas, like energy, transport, financial services", Klimkin added.
The Ukrainian Foreign Minister said that he liked the discussion today. According to him, it will continue in a number of bilateral and multilateral meetings.
"And we also have agreed to increase the effectiveness of our discussions in the context of its structuring", the minister stated.
- SOCIETY09:30UN Security Council: Assad regime responsible for three chemical attacks
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars