Jean-Claude Juncker's top quotes during press statement in Brussels
“The new humanitarian package to Ukraine worth €20 million shows our ongoing support for Ukraine and for the reform process which is very impressive”, - Juncker
Top quotes of the President of European Commission Jean-Claude Juncker during press statement in Brussels after holding a meeting with the President of the EUropean Council Donald Tusk and the President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko. The press statement was aired by "112 Ukraine" TV channel.
“The new humanitarian package to Ukraine worth €20 million shows our ongoing support for Ukraine and for the reform process which is very impressive”.
“As far as visa liberalization is concerned, we have a shared interest in making it easier for our citizens to travel to each other’s countries”.
“These steps [adoption of e-declarations law, appointment of the members of Anti-Corruption Agency] taken by Ukraine will allow us as a Commission to make a proposal for visa liberalization in April”.
Watch the video:
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Normandy four meeting finished, Poroshenko leaves 20 October, 00:58
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
- POLITICS15:58Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine
- UKRAINE TOP 15:18Searches at Kseniya Babych: 112 Ukraine TV channel statement
- POLITICS14:44Lutsenko: 20 searches at a time conducted by Ukrainian law enforcers
- UKRAINE TOP 13:54Searches at Kseniya Babych: it is dangerous for Ukrainian journalists to stay in Moscow, - Feygin
- RUSSIA13:22Russia refuses to hand Sentsov over to Ukraine
- POLITICS12:32Searches at Kseniya Babych: No media freedom in Russia for long time already, - Gerashchenko
- UKRAINE TOP 11:51Searches in Moscow flat of Ukrainian journalist Kseniya Babych
- POLITICS11:15Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russian law enforcers search apartment of 112 Ukraine TV channel's reporter in Moscow
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Poltorak: Minsk agreements put Debaltseve as Ukrainian territory
- POLITICS10:12Cabinet allocates USD 4.8 mln for development of military technologies
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels