Jamala's dress will be exhibited in ABBA museum
Ukrainian singer Jamala is the winner of Eurovision-2016 song contest
The dress of Ukrainian singer Jamala, who won the contest "Eurovision-2016", will be exhibited in the ABBA museum in Stockholm.
"Jamala’s dress will be presented in the ABBA museum at the official Eurovision exhibition ", - stated in the Instagram of Eurovision song contest.
Let us remind, Ukrainian singer Jamala won in the final of "Eurovision-2016" song contest. Australia representative Dami Im ranked second place, and the Russian singer Sergey Lazarev is on the third place.
EU is ready to discuss introducing new sanctions against Russia 13 October, 10:27
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
- POLITICS17:29Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks
- SOCIETY16:40Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists
- UKRAINE TOP 16:30Searches at Kseniya Babych: after 3 hours an interview at the Investigation Committee is over
- POLITICS15:58Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine
- UKRAINE TOP 15:18Searches at Kseniya Babych: 112 Ukraine TV channel statement
- POLITICS14:44Lutsenko: 20 searches at a time conducted by Ukrainian law enforcers
- UKRAINE TOP 13:54Searches at Kseniya Babych: it is dangerous for Ukrainian journalists to stay in Moscow, - Feygin
- RUSSIA13:22Russia refuses to hand Sentsov over to Ukraine
- POLITICS12:32Searches at Kseniya Babych: No media freedom in Russia for long time already, - Gerashchenko
- UKRAINE TOP 11:51Searches in Moscow flat of Ukrainian journalist Kseniya Babych
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars