Jamala presented “1944” official video
Official video for Jamala’s Eurovision 2016 winning song was shot in Carpathians
Ukrainian singer Jamala presented her new video for the song 1944, that won this year Eurovision contest. The video was published on the singer’s YouTube channel.
The shooting lasted three days. The scene was on the former military base Pamir, located on the Tomnatik Mountain in Bukovyna, Western Ukraine on the altitude of 1565 m.
The song tells about the tragedy of the Crimean Tatars and the singer’s family, who suffered from the forcible deportation from the Peninsula in 1944. The story of Jamala’s grandmother inspired the singer to write the song.
Ukraine sues Russia for illegal capture of its gas assets in Crimea 19 October, 11:27
Linkevicius: Lithuania might extend sanctions against Russia 20 October, 16:30
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas