Italy's Parliament not to support lifting sanctions against Russia
Instead Italian Chamber of Deputies adopts resolution calling for full implementation of Minsk Agreements to ensure stability of Ukrainian state
Italian Parliament did not support the resolution on the lifting of sanctions against Russia. Ukrainian Ambassador to Italy Yevhen Perelygin wrote this on Facebook.
"The Italian Parliament has refused another attempt of some parties to adopt a resolution lifting the sanctions against Russia. The members of the Chamber of Deputies did not support the draft resolution of the opposition political forces Five Star Movement, which calls on the Government of Italy for the immediate lifting of sanctions against Russia", the Ambassador wrote.
According to him, instead of the resolution, the Chamber of Deputies of Italy adopted a document calling for the full implementation of the Minsk Agreements with to ensure the stability of Ukraine on August 3.
The members of Democratic Party, The New Right Center, and the individual members of the Different group supported this resolution.
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
EU is ready to discuss introducing new sanctions against Russia 13 October, 10:27
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas