Italy “opened sky” for Ukraine, removing flight restrictions
Minister of Infrastructure of Ukraine ordered to open sky between Ukraine and 60 other countries
Italy eliminated restrictions on flights to Ukraine, informed lawyer and aviation expert Andriy Guck on Facebook.
“Breaking news from State Aviation Service: Italy “opened sky” and removed all flight restrictions on frequency and number of airlines”, - he wrote.
Earlier, Minister of Infrastructure Andriy Pivovarskiy ordered to “open sky” between Ukraine and almost 60 other countries.
It has been reported earlier, that European Commission approves an agreement on “open sky” between the EU and Ukraine.
Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes 25 October, 15:15
Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt 25 October, 13:44
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:43Trilateral Contact Group meeting kicks off in Minsk
- SOCIETY15:05Novel “Airport” nominated for Shevchenko Award in Ukraine
- FINANCE14:58Groysman: Cabinet to raise minimal salary in Ukraine to USD 125
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:14‘DPR’ capture Ukrainian citizen, charge her with preparing to kidnap their comrade
- UA & EU13:30MP: Netherlands should take responsibility for decision on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- FINANCE12:17IMF mission delays visit to Ukraine
- POLITICS11:29Savchenko: ‘I came to support Ukrainians – even if I don’t leave Russia alive’
- POLITICS10:44Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII
- POLITICS10:00Savchenko reaches Russian court as hearing in Karpyuk, Klykh cases goes on
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:21OSCE SMM in Donbas reports limited access to disengagement areas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas