In several countries took place actions of support of Ilmi Umerov
The deputy chairman of the Mejlis of the Crimean Tatar people is now staying in psychiatric hospital in the occupied Crimea
In several countries of the world took place actions of support of Ilmi Umerov, the deputy chairman of the Mejlis of the Crimean Tatar people who is now staying in psychiatric hospital in the occupied Crimea, reports Radio Liberty.
It is noted that in the center of Prague, the Czech capital a few dozen people, among whom were citizens of Ukraine, the Czech Republic and Russia, gathered under the blue-and-yellow flag with pictures of the Crimean Tatar activist under the slogan FreeUmerov.
A similar event was held in the Latvian Riga. In Russia's St. Petersburg and in Moscow people stayed holding sheets of paper with hashtag FreeUmerov, such pickets - it is the only form of unauthorized protest permitted in Russia.
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:05Two wounded, no dead in Donbas over past day, - Lysenko
- SPORT13:14Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship
- POLITICS12:34Ukraine’s Interpol to conduct internal review of Yanukovych allies’ charges
- UKRAINE CRISIS 11:2333 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY10:33Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland
- SPORT09:49Ukraine’s athletes win five medals at World Cup in swimming
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars