Second office of "DPR" opened in Czech Republic, - media
Activists found the "diplomatic representation of the Donetsk region" in Prague
In Prague, on Hybernska Street was registered "Executive Center of the Donetsk region." Another structure in a depressed area of Ostrava, which separatists called the "first diplomatic representation in Europe" also continues to function despite the protests of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, reports TSN.
Czech activists who are sympathetic to Ukraine, found out that there are no employees in the "executive center" in Ostrava, it is closed in broad daylight.
"It's a smoke screen in order to create the impression that it is a legitimate structure, which is really not", - quotes the edition the deputy director of Czech Centre "European values" Jacob Yanda.
It is reported that the two centers are related to the Czech citizen Nela Liskova, who calls herself "the honorary consul of DPR in the Czech Republic." According to the Czech intelligence reports and the civil organization "European values", Liskova is one of the leaders of the Czech "National self-defense", which is funded by the Kremlin, said the publication.
- POLITICS17:29Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks
- SOCIETY16:40Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists
- UKRAINE TOP 16:30Searches at Kseniya Babych: after 3 hours an interview at the Investigation Committee is over
- POLITICS15:58Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine
- UKRAINE TOP 15:18Searches at Kseniya Babych: 112 Ukraine TV channel statement
- POLITICS14:44Lutsenko: 20 searches at a time conducted by Ukrainian law enforcers
- UKRAINE TOP 13:54Searches at Kseniya Babych: it is dangerous for Ukrainian journalists to stay in Moscow, - Feygin
- RUSSIA13:22Russia refuses to hand Sentsov over to Ukraine
- POLITICS12:32Searches at Kseniya Babych: No media freedom in Russia for long time already, - Gerashchenko
- UKRAINE TOP 11:51Searches in Moscow flat of Ukrainian journalist Kseniya Babych
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars