Hugues Mingarelli appointed as new Head of EU delegation to Ukraine
Tombinski will head EU delegation to Holy See
High Representative of the Union for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy Federica Mogherini announced the 17 senior appointments of EU delegations on the official website of the European Council.
Recall that Mogherini also wrote about Sheremet's murder in her official statement.
Hugues Mingarelli became the new Head of EU delegation to Ukraine. He is currently serving as Senior Adviser on Global Strategy and European Neighborhood Policy (ENP) Review Implementation within the EEAS.
Jan Tombinski, who currently works as the Head of EU delegation to Ukraine, has been appointed as Head of the EU Delegation to the Holy See, to the UN Organizations in Rome and to the Republic of San Marino.
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case