Herashchenko: EU to open visa-free regime with Ukraine now
She says European partners need to be more responsible
European Union should give Ukraine visa-free regime today, not trying to find some other bindings as the country does not create a migration risk. First Deputy Chairman of the Ukrainian Parliament and the representative of Ukraine in the Trilateral contact group Iryna Herashchenko said this during briefing, broadcasted by “112 Ukraine” TV Channel.
“We are not always learning on our mistakes, but we are much likely a responsible EU partner. Now the Europe is trying to impose the discussion of connecting visa-free regime with a new protocol. According to it, they may obtain the possibility to close visa-free regime in case of new migration problems. Is this really responsible position?” – Herashchenko says.
“We have fully implemented the plan for visa liberalization in Ukraine. We complied with the plan so there are no unfulfilled points. Now we wait for a responsible and honest policy positions from our partners and provide us with visa-free regime right away. They should not try to find some other reasons to delay it, like connecting us with other countries and migration risks. Ukraine does not create the migration risk, so EU should issue visa-free protocol in no time”, - she features.
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:05Two wounded, no dead in Donbas over past day, - Lysenko
- SPORT13:14Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship
- POLITICS12:34Ukraine’s Interpol to conduct internal review of Yanukovych allies’ charges
- UKRAINE CRISIS 11:2333 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY10:33Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland
- SPORT09:49Ukraine’s athletes win five medals at World Cup in swimming
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars