Hahn to visit Kyiv on April 20-21
EU Commissioner of Enlargement and Neighborhood Policy will meet Ukrainian leaders
During his stay in the Ukrainian capital, Johannes Hahn is going to meet President Petro Poroshenko, Prime Minister Volodymyr Groysman and members of the Ukrainian government, reads the message on the official Facebook page of the EU Delegation Office in Ukraine (nv.ua).
“The new Ukrainian government should out every effort in implementing key reforms in the economy and the supremacy of law, as well as fighting corruption. The EU remains committed to supporting Ukraine by political, financial and technical means. The more Ukraine changes, the more support it will be able to get from the EU and other international partners”, Hahn said.
Previously, Head of the European Commission Jean-Claude Juncker said Ukraine and Georgia fulfilled all the necessary commitments for liberalization of visa regime with the EU.
- POLITICS21:30Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:44‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:01Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov
- UA & EU19:39Czech Senate demands from Russia to stop supporting militants in Donbas, - Gerashchenko
- FINANCE18:44Ukrainian Parliament passes draft law of 2017 state budget in first reading
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:01Normandy Four wants OSCE armed mission to stay in Donbas only during elections
- POLITICS17:58Russian Defense Ministry: humanitarian pause in Syrian Aleppo extended for a day
- RUSSIA17:12Peskov: Putin agrees on placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- RUSSIA16:30Linkevicius: Lithuania might extend sanctions against Russia
- UA & EU15:42Poroshenko, Hungary PM are to enhance political dialogue between states
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels