Groysman: Ukraine to get visa-free regime with EU in 2016
Ukraine needs to make two more steps on the way to visa-free regime with Europe
Speaker of Ukrainian Parliament Volodymyr Groysman assured that Ukraine will obtain visa-free regime with EU-states by the end of 2016.
Although, in order to do this Ukraine needs to make two more steps, he informed in an interview to “112 Europe” TV channel.
“First issue is the adoption of the amendment to the law on declarations. We have been consulting our European colleagues on this matter and I’m sure we will find a solution. At least my colleagues, MPs, leaders of fractions confirmed readiness to vote for these amendments. Second issue is the National Agency for Corruption Prevention. It should be formed by the Government, that’s why we should solve this issue as fast as possible. Our EU colleagues guaranteed visa-free regime for Ukraine and I don’t want any speculations about this matter. The only thing that matters is that Ukraine will definitely receive visa-free regime with EU-states by the end of 2016”, - Groysman assured.
What to expect from EU-Ukraine summit? 11 October, 13:53
Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko 23 October, 21:13
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas