Groysman: EU will support Ukraine in reforming state management system
Ukraine’s Prime Minister met with EU Commissioner on Enlargement and Neighborhood Policy
According to the Head of the Ukrainian government, the EU’s assistance to Ukraine in reforms area was the central topic of his meeting with Johannes Hahn.
“The EU will keep on supporting Ukraine, in particular, when it comes to reforms of the state management system. It’s nice to know that the EU praises the new government for its will to continue the reforms and commit Ukraine’s international commitments within its agreements with the IMF and the EU”, the Premier said.
As 112 International reported, EU Commissioner on Enlargement and Neighborhood Policy Johannes Hahn came to Kyiv with two-day working visit. During it, the EU official also met with Ukraine’s President Petro Poroshenko.
Tusk's visit to Ukraine kicks off today 28 September, 20:39
Tusk: EU Council startled by success of Ukraine’s economy 29 September, 11:45
What to expect from EU-Ukraine summit? 11 October, 13:53
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars