Groysman and Szydlo agreed to improve the conditions of crossing the Ukrainian-Polish border
Groysman and Vysegrad Four have a meeting in the frames of 26th Economic Forum in Krynica
Prime Ministers of Ukraine and Poland, Volodymyr Groysman and Beata Szydlo agreed to improve the conditions of crossing the Ukrainian-Polish border. The agreement was reached during the 26th Economic Forum in Polish Krynica. The first priority task is to reduce queues at the border, the relevant instructions shall be issued.
"The only idea in this field is to provide a good service during crossing the border, we must do everything to minimize the queues," - said Groysman.
"We will prolong efforts to find mechanisms and make crossing the border between Ukraine and Poland more comfortable, of higher quality than it is today. This is one of the tasks for our cooperation agenda", said Volodymyr Groysman, according to the press-service of the Ukrainian Cabinet of Ministers.
Impressed by the communication with Ukrainian Prime Minister, the Polish Prime Minister expressed hope to deepen cooperation with Ukraine and underlined their intentions to implement joint projects for the development of civil institutions. She noted that Poland and Ukraine share common history, and it is necessary to look for opportunities to unite.
Apart from that, Groysman wrote on his Twitter page that Slovakia is ready to develop cooperation in energy sector.
- UKRAINE TOP 13:54Searches at Kseniya Babych: it is dangerous for Ukrainian journalists to stay in Moscow, - Feygin
- RUSSIA13:22Russia refuses to hand Sentsov over to Ukraine
- POLITICS12:32Searches at Kseniya Babych: No media freedom in Russia for long time already, - Gerashchenko
- UKRAINE TOP 11:51Searches in Moscow flat of Ukrainian journalist Kseniya Babych
- POLITICS11:15Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russian law enforcers search apartment of 112 Ukraine TV channel's reporter in Moscow
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Poltorak: Minsk agreements put Debaltseve as Ukrainian territory
- POLITICS10:12Cabinet allocates USD 4.8 mln for development of military technologies
- POLITICS09:28Syrian army vows to down Turkish military aircraft
- POLITICS08:47Russia: ‘Humanitarian break’ in Aleppo continues until October 24
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:00Donbas: Vicinities of Mariupol under mortar fire
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels