Groysman and Mogherini: Complete implementation of Minsk deals is a must
Mogherini emphasized the important role of Ukrainian Parliament in implementation of reforms in Ukraine
Speaker of Ukrainian Parliament Volodymyr Groysman and EU High Representative for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy Federica Mogherini discussed current situation in Ukraine and ongoing reforms during today’s meeting, informs press service of EU Delegation in Ukraine.
“During the meeting they agreed that it is necessary to find solution to the existing political crisis in Ukraine as fast as possible and further economic and political reforms. It is necessary to put in more efforts in the implementation of reforms, including changes to the Constitution concerning judicial system and decentralization in order to reach results and bring welfare to the people of Ukraine”, - it is said in the report.
Moreover, Mogherini emphasized the important role of Verkhovna Rada in the process of implementation of reforms in Ukraine, including the adoption of important laws, concerning the plan of action on visa liberalization.
“Mogherini and Groysman stressed the importance of implementation of Minsk deals”, - it is said in the report.
- SOCIETY18:45Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
- SOCIETY14:03Belavia’s passenger plane forcibly landed in Zhuliany airport in Kyiv
- POLITICS13:13Lutsenko: Every third local prosecutor replaced across Ukraine
- RUSSIA12:28Klykh grew insane due to tortures in Russia, - human rights defender
- RUSSIA11:46Russia presents FIFA World Cup 2018 mascot
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars