Government approved mutual recognition of driving licences between Ukraine and Italy
The intergovernmental agreement was signed in November 2015
The Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine approved the agreement with the government of Italy about mutual recognition and exchange of driving licences, informed the government of Ukraine on Twitter.
“The agreement on mutual recognition and exchange of driving licences with the government of Italy has been approved”, - it is said in the government’s report.
Ministers of Internal Affairs of Ukraine and Italy signed the agreement, according to which Ukrainian driving licences are recognized in Italy.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:42Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- UA & EU16:31Poroshenko, Junker to discuss EU-Ukraine AA ratification by the Netherlands
- UA & EU15:46Netherlands may delay consultations on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:30Ukrainian Defense Ministry reveals details of Makiivka night attack
- FINANCE14:13French company to store gas in Ukraine’s underground storages
- SPORT13:32Boxing: Usyk’s next fight set out for December 17
- POLITICS12:48Stoltenberg: NATO seeks no confrontation with Russia
- POLITICS12:01UN condemns attacks on schools in Haas village, Syria
- SOCIETY11:14Ukraine marks anniversary of 1944 release from the Nazis
- RUSSIA10:33Putin: Russia may resume gas supplies to Ukraine any moment
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case