Germany sees conditions for granting Ukraine credits, - Merkel
Ukrainian Prime Minister and German Chancellor held first negotiations
Germany sees the actions of Ukraine towards reforms, that create conditions for granting it loans to maintain the current rate. This was stated during a joint briefing with Prime Minister Volodymyr Groisman by German Chancellor Angela Merkel.
She also noted that "Ukraine is now on complicated and slow path to recovery its economic relations with Germany, in particular in the framework of the Chamber of Commerce."
Merkel said that the parties were negotiating on the economic conference this autumn, and there was a desire to hold a conference in Kyiv with the participation of German representatives.
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
EU is ready to discuss introducing new sanctions against Russia 13 October, 10:27
- POLITICS15:58Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine
- UKRAINE TOP 15:18Searches at Kseniya Babych: 112 Ukraine TV channel statement
- POLITICS14:44Lutsenko: 20 searches at a time conducted by Ukrainian law enforcers
- UKRAINE TOP 13:54Searches at Kseniya Babych: it is dangerous for Ukrainian journalists to stay in Moscow, - Feygin
- RUSSIA13:22Russia refuses to hand Sentsov over to Ukraine
- POLITICS12:32Searches at Kseniya Babych: No media freedom in Russia for long time already, - Gerashchenko
- UKRAINE TOP 11:51Searches in Moscow flat of Ukrainian journalist Kseniya Babych
- POLITICS11:15Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russian law enforcers search apartment of 112 Ukraine TV channel's reporter in Moscow
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Poltorak: Minsk agreements put Debaltseve as Ukrainian territory
- POLITICS10:12Cabinet allocates USD 4.8 mln for development of military technologies
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels