Germany, France and Italy have doubts regarding visa-free regime for Ukraine
Three countries want to hold further discussions on EU visa liberalization policy
Germany, France and Italy wish to obtain additional assurance that Ukraine and Georgia, as well as Turkey and Kosovo are ready for visa-free regime with the Schengen area. “Ukrinform” reports this referring to the European diplomat.
"The three countries want to hold further discussions on the future policy of the EU visa liberalization", he told to the agency.
"We, as the EU Presidency, offer the States-Members to take a positive decision on the abolition of visa regime for Georgia. As for Ukraine, the positive proposals by the European Commission will come later, as we need a qualified majority in the EU Council to adopt it Therefore, the discussion will continue at the EU Council meeting on Justice and Home Affairs in Luxembourg on Friday, " the European diplomat says.
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
- POLITICS17:29Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks
- SOCIETY16:40Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars