Germany and France develop norm on suspension of visa-free regime, - source
Europe is afraid of security situation deterioration after introduction of visa-free travel to Georgia, Ukraine and Kosovo
Germany and France are developing the norm on suspension of the EU visa-free regime for certain countries, reports Die Welt.
According to the newspaper, such measures are linked to concerns that the rapid and "package" provision of a visa-free regime of Georgia, Ukraine and Kosovo will worsen the security situation.
During the closed meeting German Interior Minister Thomas de Maiziere said an increase of apartment burglaries made by transnational criminal groups. Particularly problematic, he said, have recently been the Georgian criminals. The German government circles also point out that Georgia has a significant problem with organized crime.
Earlier, Foreign Minister of Ukraine Pavlo Klimkin said that Ukraine may get visa-free regime with the European Union after Georgia, but there are no questions of the suspension of the procedure.
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Normandy four meeting finished, Poroshenko leaves 20 October, 00:58
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars