German MFA commented on prospects for Ukraine to become EU member
"The question of any perspectives of entry of Ukraine to the EU is not on the agenda"
According to the DW, a spokesman for the German Foreign Ministry said that Berlin do not see the prospects for Ukraine's membership in the EU in the foreseeable future. Also, the diplomatic department addvised Kyiv to work more.
"The question of any perspectives of entry (of Ukraine -. Ed.) to the EU is not on the agenda of the day ... Here Ukraine still have to work", - added the representative of the German Foreign Ministry.
Earlier, Ukrainian Prime Minister Volodymyr Groysman in an interview with German media expressed the belief that our country will join the EU in 10 years. He also noted that the association agreement with the EU will be a driving force of the reforms.
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case